Top 7 Health Benefits Of Soaked Almonds
There are, in fact, a lot of things about almond that can leave you awed. Like their soaked and squishy version is 500 times healthier.
If your like to eat almond but you also hate the idea of eating soaked almond, then you should change your thoughts because the soaked almond are not as tasty as well, but are also better than raw almonds.
Want to know more? Read on.
1. Heart Health
According to a study, almond is a very powerful antioxidant agent that helps in the prevention of oxidation of LDL castrol, almond properties help keep the heart healthy.
2. Aids Weight Loss
Almond is also helpful in weight loss helps prevent and feel your appetite, too much vitamin B17 and folic acid in almonds are important for fighting cancer and removing birth defects.
3. Improves Brain Function
Most known for its help in enhancing memory almonds are rich in vitamins such as vitamins and minerals, calcium, magnesium and omega, but to absorb all this nutrients, almonds should be soaked in water overnight before eating.
More Health Benefits of Soaked Almonds
4. Improves Blood Pressure Levels.
5. Improves Our Digestive Health.
6. Reduce Cholesterol Levels.
Apart from this, almonds may also have other types of benefits
- Soaked almonds can be mashed and applied to the skin as a natural moisturizer. If your skin is dry, you can mix some whipped cream with the almonds and use the mask everyday. It would nourish your pores and skin and hydrate it sufficient. As a result, you will get a soft, supple and clean skin.
- The paste of soaked almond can used as a natural scrub as well as rest of the body. You can add milk, lemon, or honey to it and prepare different packs. These are very effective in exfoliating your skin and giving you a fresh, new look.
- Soak a few almonds in water overnight, mash them the next morning and finally, prepare a hair mask by mixing a far amount of olive oil with it. Apply it on your scalp and hair everyday. It is a wonderful natural conditioner that can give you smooth and healthy hair.